Tuesday, March 22, 2011

break time with slavoj

This week is filled with work--whether it is moving my arms around willy-nilly in an orchestral setting or the more refined action of fingertips to keyboard, I expect to find myself consumed by writing and playing over the next five days. While most of my intellectual efforts will center 'round the big paper, I plan on taking little breaks to watch installments of Zizek lectures. Yes. I am a super-nerd.

If you haven't already noticed the availability of his EGS lectures on YouTube, I would really suggest that you check it out. My dialectics reading group buddies first alerted me to this great resource several months ago, and since then I've been hooked. Here's what I'll be watching this week:

The Return to Hegel, EGS 2009; The Ambiguity of Obscenity, EGS 2009; Authors@Google, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment